Thursday, July 12, 2012

1987 called, they want their dust buster back!

 We have used an array of weapons against the Boxies to try to conquer them.  We started out with home defense.  That helps kill them sometimes.  Then we bought the can of raid that is supposed to help kill flying insects.  It only works to spray directly on them and not any sort of preventative.  Finally we found the recipe for 1/2 c. laundry detergent in 1 gallon of water.  We will put it in our spray bottle and go attack the boxies who like to live in the entry way of our house.   

I am super excited because yesterday I went and I bought this wonderful hand held vacuum.  I rather enjoy sucking up all those stupid bugs.
We have discovered a dilemma.  We now have a vacuum chamber full of box elders that will eventually need to be emptied.  Anyone want to volunteer for the job? 
 

1 comment: